HOW TO RSVP & WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Orfila is open! Due to COVID restrictions, we are only pouring glasses of wine (no tastings) and do not have a tour for the time being. Despite these limitations we have to work within, we are still having fun and serving up good times. Come join us!
Our Escondido location is now open 7 days a week from 11 AM – 7 PM. Reservations are required if you would like to visit Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. If you would like to RSVP for Friday, Saturday, or Sunday please click HERE.
Our Oceanside location is open Sunday – Thursday from Noon – 8 PM and Friday & Saturday from Noon – 9 PM. No reservation is required if you would like to visit out Oceanside location. A food purchase is required for all drink orders.
If you have any questions or issues please email Erik at Erik@orfila.com
Here are some changes we made for your safety:
• 21 years old and older throughout the property – no exceptions
• Bring your RSVP confirmation email with you for check in – all party members need to be present
• Masks required when on site and not at your table
• Wine by the glass or bottle is available – no tastings
• Outside food is not allowed – food is available for purchase
• Seating is first come first serve – Rose Park is currently closed for use
• Check-in at the front door of the tasting room so we may seat you at your table
• One RSVP per person/group per day
• Do not arrive more than 15 minutes before your reservation
• Drinking in the tasting room is not allowed, only at your designated table with your guests
• RSVP slots are 90 minutes in duration with 30 minutes required for Orfila to prepare for the next time slot. Current seating times are:
11 am – 12:30 pm
1 pm – 2:30 pm
3 pm – 4:30 pm
5 pm – 6:30 pm
We look forward to serving you soon!
Orfila Vineyards & Winery
Tasting Room Rules
- Please control your consumption of alcohol responsibly. Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone and/or cut off consumption to anyone who appears to be intoxicated.
- The terrace and Tasting Room are age 21+ only. Persons younger than 21 are welcome to our picnic tables near the entrance of our Tasting room and in the Rose Park towards the southwest end of the parking lot.
- Only alcohol purchased at Orfila Vineyards & Winery is permitted on premises. Under no circumstance do we allow outside alcohol.
- For your safety and the safety of others, bottles will not be opened by our staff or guests, and glasses of wine will not be sold 30 minutes prior to close. The Tasting Room will be open until 7:00 pm for wine tasting and sales for off-property consumption.
- Food purchased at Orfila Vineyards & Winery may be consumed on the terrace or the Grape Arbor. Please enjoy all other food, including small picnics, in the Rose Park (located at the southwest end of the winery adjacent to the parking lot)
- No barbecues or open flames permitted on property.
- The Tasting Room and all grounds of Orfila Vineyards & Winery close promptly at 7pm. Orfila's Rose Park closes 30 minutes before the Tasting Room closes
- No pop ups or other patio/lounge furniture permitted on property.
- Please place trash, bottles, etc. in the appropriate receptacles.
- Please do not pick the roses, grapevines or any plants on the premises.
- Loud music will not be permitted out of respect for other guests and our neighbors.
- We welcome all customers and their families, however persons under the age of 21 must be accompanied at all times by an adult, and are not allowed in the Tasting Room or on the terrace.
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times, and are not allowed inside the winery structures. Only special needs dogs are allowed inside winery structures.
- Groups of fifteen(15+) or more people must make arrangements through Orfila's Special Events department. Please call760.738.6500 x 24 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
ANY DISREGARD OF THE ABOVE REGULATIONS WILL RESULT IN A REQUEST TO LEAVE THE PROPERTY IMMEDIATELY.
NOTICE: PARKING LOTS ARE NOT MONITORED BY SECURITY STAFF. ORFILA VINEYARDS & WINERY WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THEFT OR DAMAGE TO VEHICLES OR CONTENTS ON THIS PROPERTY.
ORFILA VINEYARDS & WINERY IS NOT HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY WINE CLUB SHIPMENTS OR ORFILA PURCHASES LEFT BEHIND.