WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Orfila is now open to the public – again!
Our Escondido location is now open 7 days a week from 11 AM – 5:30 PM. Reservations are required if you would like to visit Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. If you would like to RSVP for Friday, Saturday, or Sunday please click the link below!
Our Oceanside location is open Wednesday – Sunday from Noon – 8 PM and closed on Monday & Tuesday. No reservation is required if you would like to visit out Oceanside location. A food purchase is required for all drink orders.
If you have any questions or issues please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are some changes we made for your safety:
• 21 years old and older throughout the property – no exceptions
• Bring your RSVP confirmation email with you for check in – all party members need to be present
• Masks required when on site and not at your table
• Wine by the glass or bottle is available – no tastings
• Outside food is not allowed – food is available for purchase
• Seating is first come first serve – Rose Park is currently closed for use
• Check-in at the front door of the tasting room so we may seat you at your table
• One RSVP per person/group per day
• Do not arrive more than 15 minutes before your reservation
• Drinking in the tasting room is not allowed, only at your designated table with your guests
We look forward to serving you soon!
Orfila Vineyards & Winery