Enjoy six (6) wine tastings of your choice for just $12.00* per person.
*One free logo glass to take home is included with paid wine tasting!
Our Tasting Rooms are closed on the following holidays:
New Year’s Day, 4th of July, Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
Free Daily Tours
Educating people about fine wines is a delightful part of our job! At 12 noon daily, you are invited to a complimentary tour that details the process of winemaking from our vineyard to our cellar.
Our 30-minute tour is the perfect prelude to a tasting of our stellar wines (Reservations not required; please wear comfortable shoes).
Groups of 15 or more are invited to schedule a private tour and wine tasting. Follow the path of the grape from our ecologically sensitive vineyard to your glass. Options range from a one-hour tour and tasting to a tour followed by a sumptuous reception under our romantic grape arbor overlooking the beautiful vine-covered San Pasqual Valley.
For other special event options, visit our Private Events page. For information call: 760.738.6500 x 24 or email email@example.com
Tasting Room, Escondido
Tasting Room, Julian
Tasting Room Rules
- Please control your consumption of alcohol responsibly. Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone and/or cut off consumption to anyone who appears to be intoxicated.
- The front patio and Tasting Room are age 21+ only. Persons younger than 21 are welcome to our picnic tables near the entrance of our Tasting room and in the Rose Park towards the southwest end of the parking lot.
- Only alcohol purchased at Orfila Vineyards & Winery is permitted on premises. Under no circumstance do we allow outside alcohol.
- For your safety and the safety of others, bottles will not be opened by our staff or guests, and glasses of wine will not be sold 30 minutes prior to close. The Tasting Room will be open until 6:00 pm for wine tasting and sales for off-property consumption.
- Food purchased at Orfila Vineyards & Winery may be consumed on the patio or the Grape Arbor. Please enjoy all other food, including small picnics, in the Rose Park (located at the southwest end of the winery adjacent to the parking lot)
- No barbecues or open flames permitted on property.
- The Tasting Room and all grounds of Orfila Vineyards & Winery close promptly at 7pm. Orfila's Rose Park closes 30 minutes before the Tasting Room closes
- No pop ups or other patio/lounge furniture permitted on property.
- Please place trash, bottles, etc. in the appropriate receptacles.
- Please do not pick the roses, grapevines or any plants on the premises.
- Loud music will not be permitted out of respect for other guests and our neighbors.
- We welcome all Tasting Room guests and their families, however persons under age of 21 must be accompanied by an adult at all and are not allowed in the Tasting Room or on the front Patio.
- All dogs must be on a leash at all times and are not allowed inside the winery structures. Only special needs dogs are allowed inside winery structures.
- Groups exceeding fourteen (14) people must make arrangements through Orfila's Special Events department. Please call760.738.6500 x 24 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
ANY DISREGARD OF THE ABOVE REGULATIONS WILL RESULT IN A REQUEST TO LEAVE THE PROPERTY IMMEDIATELY.
NOTICE: PARKING LOTS ARE NOT MONITORED BY SECURITY STAFF. ORFILA VINEYARDS & WINERY WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THEFT OR DAMAGE TO VEHICLES OR CONTENTS ON THIS PROPERTY.
ORFILA VINEYARDS & WINERY IS NOT HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY WINE CLUB SHIPMENTS OR ORFILA PURCHASES LEFT BEHIND.